The Shirdi Sai Baba temple near Nasik is one of the most revered temple in India. It is estimated that every day close to 20,000 people visit this temple. On Thursdays which is the most revered day for Sai Baba Darshan this number can go way up. I have been to Shirdi Sai Baba temple 3 times and I have always seen good amount of rush over there. The queue which forms from outside the temple is pretty long and it takes close to 3 -4 hours to reach Sai Baba’s Murti and have Darshan.
To avoid this rush you can plan Shirdi Sai baba darshan or Aarti booking online through Shri SaiBaba Sansthan Trust. Along with Darshan and Aarti you can also book accommodation through this trust online.
It is especially helpful when you are coming to Sai Baba temple from a far off place and you need some time to rest and freshen up before Sai Baba Darshan or Aarti. In this post i will tell you exactly how you can book Darshan, Aarti or accommodation online through SaiBaba Sansthan trust.
About Shirdi Darshan booking online
The Shri SaiBaba Sansthan Trust operate a website – https://online.sai.org.in/ from which you can complete your Shirdi darshan booking online. From this website you can also book Sai Baba Arti and rooms provided by the trust at nominal charges. To book you darshan / Arti / accommodation online you can follow the below steps.
- 1 Go to the site https://online.sai.org.in/
- 2) Register yourself on this site. For this you would need to enter your email ID and other personal details. Once registered you will get a confirmation mail on your mailbox which you mentioned while registering your account. Your account will get activated once you click on the link sent to your mailbox.
- 3) Once you have registered and have been able to log in you will see the following.
Shirdi online booking
As you can see there is an option to book Darshan/accommodation. Click on one of these links depending on what you want to book.
4) If you want to book Shirdi Sai Baba Darshan online, you can click on the ‘Darshan’ link. Once you click on the ‘Darshan’ link you will see the following form.
booking darshan or aarti online shirdi sai baba temple
In the service field you can select Darshan or Arti depending on your choice. Service type is the timings of the Darshan or Aarti which you want to attend. Rest of the fields are self explanatory.
5) Once you have filled in all the fields you can click on ‘Add Service’. If you don’t want to book any other service you can simply click on ‘proceed to payment’ and pay the amount for the Darshan or Arti and your Shirdi Darshan booking will be confirmed through mail. The price for Darshan is Rs 100 and for the Arti is Rs 500 ( as on 30th July 2012). You can pay through credit card, debit card or even net banking.
How to book Shirdi accommodation online
- 1) You can click on the accommodation link which comes when you login into the website.
2) After clicking on accommodation you will need to fill in below details.
Booking accommodation online at shirdi
Just fill in your details and click on search rooms. You will see some room options and you can select on depending on your choice. Once done you can click on payment and pay the quoted amount. If your payment is successful you will get a Shirdi Sansthan room booking confirmation.
Things to remember about Shirdi Darshan/Aarti or Accommodation booking online
- 1) There is huge amount of rush so it is always advisable to book your rooms or Darshan/Arti way before your actual date else there is a high probability that all the rooms might go full.
- 2) You require to submit one actual photo of yours. This photo will be verified during Darshan or hotel check in.
- 3) You are required to submit at least one Government issued ID number while creating your account. The same will be verified during Darshan/hotel check in.
- 4) Carry your debit/credit card through which you had made the Shirdi Darshan booking along with a booking confirmation print out. This will help in case of any dispute.
How to reach Shirdi
The nearest Airport from Shirdi is Mumbai’s Chatrapati International Airport. From Mumbai you can either take a cab or train to Shirdi.
Shirdi now has its own functional railway station ‘Sainagar Shirdi’ and most of the trains stop over there. If there is no stop for your train at this station you can get down at ‘KoparGaon’ from where Shirdi is just 25 kms.
You can reach Nasik or Ahmednagar by road from where Shirdi is very close.
So now you know how to book Shirdi Darshan, Arti and room booking online. Wish you a pleasant stay and a safe trip to Shirdi.