MBA is one of the most sought after degree in India. Thanks to the sky rocketing salaries from top Indian B schools, most of India’s graduates are looking for MBA after graduation. If you want to complete your MBA from Pune there is a whole lot of options. From good to bad and to ugly, one can find close to 100 MBA colleges in Pune. To be sure of your decision you have to do some extensive research on the top MBA colleges in Pune.
If you are planning to spend some 5-6 laks or even more on your MBA, I would suggest that you should seek a similar return on your investment. Which is why I have taken the trouble to list down the top MBA colleges in Pune according to the placement data. If you are just looking at ROI, this list will give you a good estimate on which college to target upon to seek maximum return on your investments. Here is the list of top MBA colleges in Pune according to placement data.
1) SIBM Pune – Without a doubt SIBM is one of the best college in Pune to pursue your MBA degree. Ranked in top 15 MBA colleges in India by a number of independent agencies, this college stands tall among its competition. I would suggest you head out to pagalguy.com to get to know about this college directly from the students studying there.
Total Fees(including accommodation and food) for two years: 10 Laks
2) SCMHRD Pune – Another institute under the Symbiosis umbrella which is a top choice to do MBA in Pune. Although SCMHRD is known for its HR concentration, the other concentration offered here have improved drastically over the years. For both SIBM and SCMHRD you would need to give the SNAP test and clear their individual cut off.
Total Fees(including accommodation and food) for two years: 9.8 Laks
3) ISB&M Pune- International Institute of Business and Media is also one of the better colleges in Pune to pursue your MBA degree. Although not good as SIBM or SCMHRD but a little easier than the two to get admission in. ISB&M accepts MAT scores and invites students for GD and PI at various cities across India.
Total Fees(including accommodation and food) for two years: 8.5 Laks
4) BIMM Pune – Balaji Institute of modern management has climbed up the rankings really fast over the recent years. It is now one of the prestigious MBA college in Pune. BIMM boasts of a beautiful wi-fi connected campus spanning over more than 16 acres. If you visit there placement page you would see a whole lot of big names which come to recruit BIMM MBA graduates. BIMM is also famous for their strict discipline.
Total Fees(including accommodation and food) for two years: 7-8 Laks
5) SITM Pune- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management has become one of the top MBA colleges in Pune especially if you want to pursue your career in telecom field. A part of it comes from the Symbiosis brand name and other comes from the humongous growth of telecom industry in India. SITM offers one of the most technical MBA which I believe is essential to prepare its students to lead the telecom industry.
Total Fees(including accommodation and food) for two years: 9 Laks
6) PUMBA Pune – The Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune, one of the first Management Institutes in India, is a pioneer by itself in the field of Management Studies. Pumba is also a top destination for MBA in Pune for students who don’t want to shell out laks of rupee on their MBA degree. The tuition fees at Pumba is perhaps one of the lowest in the country.
Total Fees(including accommodation and food) for two years: 2 Laks
7) Indira Institute Of Management Pune – Indira Institute of Management in Pune has been consistently ranked among the top MBA colleges in Pune by various independent agencies. The tuition fees for its MBA program is also on the lower side which is a plus point. The average salary is slightly less as you would expect considering its ranking is due to the large intake of students.
Total Fees(including accommodation and food) for two years: 3 Laks
8) BVP Pune – BVP or Bhartiya Vidyapeeth is also one of the hot destination for students coming to Pune for their MBA degree. Bhatiya Vidyapeeth is a deemed university and has campus all over India. Its MBA program offers concentration in Marketing, Finance and Production & Operations. The tuition fee at BVP pune is lower than the other top colleges in Pune but so is the placement statistics.
Total Fees(including accommodation and food) for two years: 3.25 Laks
You can take this list of top MBA colleges in Pune as a starting point to filter out colleges you would like to apply for. Most of the above colleges accept CET score so that is one exam you can’t afford to miss if you are planning to do an MBA from Pune. I wish you all the best and hope that you crack the exam and get admission to one of the colleges in the above list.