Blogging revolution has not only swept an average Indian but Indian celebrities as well. Today, Indian celebrities blog their heart out. And why not? Celebrities love to connect to their fans and be themselves without all the media glare. Though not very savvy internet users but they do write good and interesting content. And its always good to know a different aspect of a celebrity lifestyle.
Below you can find out the list of few popular indian celebrities blog. Some of them might not be frequently updated, but are good to read.
- 1) Amitabh Bachchan – Big B, the evergreen star of Hindi cinema blogs regularly at bigadda. His posts are mainly his experiences with life and his movies. He gives a very artistic touch to his posts, sometimes with poems in Hindi and at other times with a shlok or a song. A beautifully written blog by someone who has seen all phases of life.
- 2) Amir Khan – Amir is another regular celebrity blogger. He mainly writes about his promotional work and what he is up to presently. A good source for people who want to know where does all the media hype for amir films comes from. He is such a skillful marketer that I wouldn’t be surprised if he makes his blog the number one among the Indian celebrities blog !
- 3) Lisa Ray – Lisa writes about her cancer survival and her life thereafter. Her writing style is inspiring and like Big B, even she has that artistic touch in her blog. A brilliant read for everyone who wants to get into the mind of a cancer survivor.
- 4) Salman Khan – Salman does not has an official blog devoted to himself but he do writes about his experience from the tv show Dus Ka Dam. His blog is not updated anymore with last post written in Jan 2010. Although if you are a fan, you should read what he feels about his guests at dus ka dam.
- 5) Gul Panag – Another Indian celebrity blog that is regularly updated. Gul writes about her projects, movies, ads and promotional events. She is also very vocal about gender issues.
6) Karan Johar – Karan’s last post was on Nov 2008. In his few posts that he has written he has mainly discussed his viewpoints on Indian Cinema.
- 7) Ram Gopal Verma – Ram Gopal Verma’s rgvzoomin.com is one of the most visited Indian celebrity blog. And you will see why so, once you read his posts. His point of view on different topics is so fresh and unique, which also explains why he is so experimental with his films. A must visit blog for people who like to ponder over some very elementary things.
- 8) Payal Rohatgi – Though, I am not a fan but I must admit that Payal has a great way to spark controversy. Something she could have done on her blog as well to get more loyal readers. A sad blog which is not worth your precious time.
- 9) Shobhaa De – Shobhaa being an elegant writer, it does not surprises me that her blog has more than 4000 followers. And there are very heated discussion over comments on her posts. Shobhaa is very vocal about the state of our country and she does an excellent job to cover sensitive issues. She also adds the humor quotient to her posts. A must follow for people who want an interesting view on political and cultural issues happening all around.
- 10) Shekhar Kapoor – What struck me most was the elegant theme Shekhar uses in his blog. May be the best theme amongst all Indian celebrity blogs. Shekhar writes about his films, his viewpoint on Indian cinema, current events and astrophysics!
Hope you enjoyed our list of Indian celebrities blog. Let us know if we missed few which were worth mentioning. Also tell us which Indian celebrities blog is your favorite.